SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY FOR CONCERTO-ARIA COMPETITION NOW!
~Entrance fee $100 for program participants;
~Contestants, who are not enrolled in any festival program are welcome to apply, entrance fee is $175.
LATE APPLICATIONS FOR INDIVIDUAL PROGRAM PARTICIPATION ARE BEING ACCEPTED UNTIL APRIL 1st
APPLICATIONS FOR 2018 CONDUCTING INTENSIVE PROGRAM ARE NOW CLOSED.
1. March 1st, 2018 (Application fee is $35 USD).
2. March 10th, 2018 If accepted, payment of USD 2475 is due to reserve a place at the festival .
3. April 1st, 2018 Concerto-Aria Competition application deadline. (Non-refundable fee of $175 for contestants, who are non-participating in the festival and $100 for contestants, who are full-time attendants of the program.) Competitors will be notified of their acceptance be fore May 1st, 2018.
4. After April 1st, 2018. The fees cannot be modified and payments for the programs are non-refundable.
5. Upon acceptance (if applying after April 1st, 2018), the application fee and program fee are due at the time of applying.
1. Students who wish to apply for internship, should fill out the form (see the website). Assignments will be distributed to the participating students and internship will be applied at the end of the festival.
1.Admission to the festival: if accepted, applicants are required to make a festival participation payment of USD 2475. The fees cannot be modified and are non-refundable after April 1st, 2018.
- 2.Upon acceptance (if applying after April 1st, 2018), the application fee and program fee are due at the time of applying.
- REFUND POLICY
- The application fee ($35) is non-refundable.
- Festival participation fee, that includes tuition, accommodation and excursion to Salzburg are due March 1st, 2018.
- Program fee will not be refundable after April 1st, 2018.
- Transaction or credit card processing fees are NOT included in the festival fee. Participants and guests are expected to arranged their payments accordingly.
- OTHER INFORMATION:
- Excursion to Salzburg will be arranged according to the “Music in the Alps” working schedule in mid-Spring.
- The festival reserves the right to reassigning students, should the assigned professor become unavailable.
- The festival will not be responsible for individual medical coverage and expenses for for the supervision of students.4.
- A parent(s) or chaperone(s), who would like to accompany students under 18 years of age can register as guests. Chaperone(s) are strongly advised to make arrangements along with the participants, while it is recommended that guests and auditors make their bookings well in advance. (Please note: August is a high tourist season in Bad Gastein. Limited amount of rooms are being held at special prices for participating musicians, guests and auditors).
- Participants, chaperones and guests are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from the festival.
- Participants are required to be insured
- Festival reserves the right to make all assignment decisions.CONTACT:Should you have any inquiries about the program, and/or about private solo- and chamber music performances, please, contact:
Dr. Irena Portenko
After completing the form you will be directed to PayPal to pay the registration fee of US$35